The following Delivery Policy is only valid for goods purchased via the Hyundai parts website. This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us on +27 11 255 1100
- We offer free shipping. Our standard delivery policy of 2-5 working days will apply.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Hyundai endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for Standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
- Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the “Notes” field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorized person’s name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the “notes” field of the order.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
a) Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are anybreakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will
reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
b) Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
- Any goods returned to us must be in the original packing, undamaged, and unused. Should you wish to cancel your order, please first inform us in writing and return the goods at your own cost within seven working days of receipt of the goods. Hyundai does not accept responsibility for goods not received or damaged in transit.No used goods can be returned